Where to stay in Halifax: Best areas for travelers
- South End, Halifax: If you enjoy being in the middle of things, look no further than this area. There's so much to explore here, such as Public Gardens Park. The Mary Queen of Scots Inn, the Saint Mary's University Residence Summer Accommodations and the Dalhousie University Accommodations will have a comfy bed for you at the end of a big day.
- Downtown Halifax: If you're searching for somewhere comfy to stay during your trip, many travelers recommend the Prince George Hotel. If you'd like some other choices in the neighborhood, the Residence Inn by Marriott Halifax Downtown and the Cambridge Suites Hotel are also worth considering. Once you've had enough time to unwind, strap on your adventurer's hat and pay a visit to Halifax Citadel.
- North End: For a friendly place to spend your evenings, check out the Chebucto Inn and the Commons Inn. You'll soon see why travelers keep returning to this area and these hotel options.
- Dartmouth: Many visitors choose to base themselves in this neighborhood to be close to some of the city's major attractions. Dartmouth Crossing, Mic Mac Mall and Dartmouth Sportsplex are only a few of them here. If you're also thinking of staying in this part of town, the Cozy Aparthotel in the Center of Dartmouth With Parking, Internet, Washing Machine, the Property_type_24_vr in the Center of Dartmouth With Internet, Parking, Washing Machine and the Property_type_24_vr in the Center of Dartmouth With Internet, Parking, Washing Machine are among your options.
- West End: Every neighborhood has its own unique vibe, and this place is no different. Immerse yourself in this dynamic area from the comfort of the Modern Retreat Close to Dalhousie Univ and Hospitals, Free Parking. The Atlantica Hotel Halifax is another great choice.
Top Halifax hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Halifax
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Halifax?
How long should my Halifax vacation be?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Halifax?
Why should I book my Halifax vacation package via Travelocity?
Will I save money on my Halifax car rental if I bundle it with hotels and flights?
What is the best time of year to go to Halifax?
Which airport is best for Halifax?
What is there to do in Halifax?
Where should I stay when visiting Halifax?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.