Book a hotel near Halifax Shopping Centre, North End
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Halifax Shopping Centre
Halifax Shopping Centre Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to experience something new with a trip to Halifax Shopping Centre.
It's one of the many attractions that makes Halifax, the capital of the province, such a beloved travel destination.
You have 3 hotel options to select from nearby, and they are all great choices. Take your time comparing the Best Western Plus Chocolate Lake Hotel and Chebucto Inn, located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Halifax Shopping Centre.
It won't take long to realize the value of the surrounding area's budget hotels. Why not select from one of the Coastal Inn Halifax and the Comfort Inn?
You don’t need to be a millionaire to stay at one of the first-rate establishments that are a short drive away. Rooms at the Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel and Prince George Hotel are worth looking into.
While visiting Halifax Shopping Centre, make a brief stop at Tim Hortons (7010 Mumford Road, Halifax). It's a fantastic place to refresh yourself with snacks and coffee and socialize with locals and travelers. Drop in to Armview Restaurant & Lounge (7156 Chebucto Road, Halifax) at the end of the day. Sip on a wine or a beer and observe life around you at this lively bar.
Other Things to Do Near Halifax Shopping CentreIf you want to explore more than just Halifax Shopping Centre, see what else the area has to offer:
- Cemeteries aren't just morbid attractions. Visitors to Mount Olivet Catholic Cemetery discover architecture, art, history and more at this intriguing site.
- You can enjoy a bit of family time in the fresh air without leaving the city limits at Saunders Park.
- Clear your mind and visit Chocolate Lake Beach where you can relish the steady beat of the crashing waves.
- Golf is a great way to unwind and exercise at the same time. So if you'd like to have a shot, book a round at Ashburn Golf Club.
- Take some time to reflect on past events by paying a visit to Mont Blanc Anchor Site.