Book a hotel near Halifax Citadel, Halifax
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Halifax Citadel
Halifax Citadel Hotel & Travel Guide
Travelers from far and wide come to visit Halifax Citadel, one of the country's most well-known attractions.
To see it, travel to Halifax, the provincial capital.
It'll be an easy drive from the front door of your hotel to Halifax Citadel if you choose to stay at one of the 26 candidates that are in the immediate vicinity. 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, you'll find the Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel. Two others to look into are the Residence Inn by Marriott Halifax Downtown, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, and the Prince George Hotel, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
If you're considering inexpensive hotels, there are a limited number available. Located 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away is the Commons Inn. Alternatively, there's also the Mary Queen of Scots Inn, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
The range of hotels here is sure to impress even the most urbane traveler. Put your hassles aside and dream in style! You might like to stay at the Westin Nova Scotian, since it's just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, or the Moore Executive Suites - Letson Court, a mere 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
If you're feeling weary from all the running around, treat yourself to a well-deserved caffeine break at Scotian Smoke, just a short walk away. Another renowned local establishment is Faith's Sub & Falafel Cafe, which features a great range of meals and a convenient location. Walk a little further down the road and while away the final hours of the day enjoying the beer, wine and whatever else you desire at 2 Crows Brewing Co.
Other Things to Do Near Halifax CitadelHere are a number of the region's other popular diversions:
- Anyone interested in history will like a few hours at Halifax Town Clock.
- Do you want to escape the hectic pace of city life? Go for a jog in Halifax Central Common Park, an urban oasis.
- Do you need a break from the hectic pace of modern life? Go to Halifax North Common Park, a green urban sanctuary.
- Take along the children to visit Museum of Natural History, where they're certain to be stimulated by the diversity of the exhibits.
- Whether you simply want to admire it from the outside or inquire for visiting information, Halifax City Hall, a historic government building, is worthy of any itinerary.
A relaxing trip by train is an excellent way to go to Halifax Citadel. The closest station, Halifax Train Station, is just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.