Book a hotel near Casino Nova Scotia, Halifax
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Casino Nova Scotia
Casino Nova Scotia Hotel & Travel Guide
Casino Nova Scotia is a thrilling place to spend a few hours, whether you prefer placing bets or you simply like to observe others try out their luck.
To see it, pack your bags and head to Halifax, the lively provincial capital.
Selecting a great room is an important component of any successful trip. If you're hoping to stay within an easy commute of Casino Nova Scotia, you'll find around 26 options to choose from. The Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel is only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away. If you don't like that, the Residence Inn by Marriott Halifax Downtown and the Prince George Hotel are situated 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
Why not choose a hotel closer to the cheaper end of the spectrum? It's a handy way to stay on top of your vacation allowance. You'll find the Commons Inn, just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, and the Dartmouth Oceanview Hotel is a meager 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Take pampering to a different level by spending a night at one of the various high-end establishments that are a hop, skip and a jump away. The Westin Nova Scotian is one of best places, located 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away. Otherwise, book a room at the Moore Executive Suites - Letson Court, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Need some caffeine? You can grab a coffee at Tim Hortons, a stone's throw from Casino Nova Scotia. Or, perhaps you can reserve a table near the window at Trapeze Restaurant. It's nearby and famous for feeding hungry patrons with mouth-watering meals. Don't forget that you're on a break. You're allowed to indulge in a drink or two before you call it a day, and Harbour City Bar and Grill is yet another short jaunt away.
Other Things to Do Near Casino Nova ScotiaWhen you're finished checking out Casino Nova Scotia, get ready to take in everything that the wider region has to offer:
- View what's being exhibited at Anna Leonowens Gallery.
- Stroll around Historic Properties and take time to appreciate the longstanding history that runs through these corridors.
- If the time is right, schedule a guided tour of the Nova Scotia College of Art and Design to really see the spirit of this institution.
- Halifax City Hall ought to appear on the itinerary of any visitor to the area that has an interest in historic local architecture. Remember to inquire for tour and visitor information.
- Any history buffs will like spending some time at Grand Parade.
If you're looking for an easy way to visit Casino Nova Scotia, just jump aboard a train until you reach Halifax Train Station, the station that's only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) from your destination.