Humans weren't made to spend all their time living in cities. A trip to natural areas such as Hana Maui Botanical Gardens isn't just terrific fun, it's essential to our lives.
If you'd like you visit it, get yourself over to Hana. If you're not exactly sure where that is, it's about 130 miles (209 kilometers) outside of Honolulu, the state capital.
Make your journey to Hana Maui Botanical Gardens as relaxed as possible by staying nearby. You’ll find 4 hotel options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). See which catches your eye out of the Travaasa Hana, Maui and Hana Oceanfront Cottages.
Other Things to Do Near Hana Maui Botanical Gardens
Once you're finally finished at Hana Maui Botanical Gardens, you won't run out of ideas with everything else that's going on in the rest of the area:
- Kahanu Garden is a wonderful place to spend a sunny afternoon picnicking with your buddies, throwing a ball around and checking out the flora and fauna in the gardens.
- Head to Kaʻeleku Caverns, a local cave that is an amazing place to explore.
- Hana Lava Tubes is a beautiful natural formation that you should visit.
- Pull on some hiking shoes, pick up a trusted flashlight and step down into the depths of Lava Caves.
- Reconnect with nature by going to the popular Wainapanapa State Park, an outstanding destination for anyone looking for some time in the outdoors.