Are you heading to Halawa Bay Beach?
Kaunakakai, approximately 65 miles (105 kilometers) outside of Honolulu, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
It will be a bit of a drive to get to your hotel, since there aren't any in the immediate vicinity. With no less than 22 places to stay that are 35 miles (56 kilometers) away, you surely won't mind the short commute to Kihei. Ask about bookings at the Sugar Beach Resort - Maui Condo & Home, CRH- Sugar Beach Resort and Kauhale Makai - Maui Condo & Home.
Other Things to Do Near Halawa Bay Beach
If you'd love to experience more than just Halawa Bay Beach, check out what else the area has going on:
- Leave the beaten trail and admire the pristine waters of Moaʻula and Hipuapua Falls.
- There's really nothing else like the serenity of listening to the sounds of the seabirds. Set aside some time and appreciate the reflection of the sun on the water at Honouli Maloo Bay Beach.
- Gain a more expansive understanding of the culture and spirit of the area by walking around Waialua Congregational Church, a local church.
- Pack a delicious picnic and spend an afternoon admiring the water and indulging in the fresh air at Wailau Beach.
- Waikolu Lookout provides fabulous views so it's a fantastic place to survey the surrounding landscape.