Looking around for somewhere to stay nearby to Hacienda Santa Lucia?
It is just one of the many attractions to explore in the wonderful city of Guadalajara.
Savvy travelers in search of someplace convenient to spend a few nights can pick from 3 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Hacienda Santa Lucia. You can take a peek at the Hotel ZAR Guadalajara and Wyndham Garden Guadalajara Acueducto.
There's nothing like exploring an unfamiliar place to stimulate your appetite. Once you've visited Hacienda Santa Lucia, you can refuel a short walk away, at Las Raíces Café. Also close-at-hand is Cocina Conchita, which features a wider selection of meals. If that's not enough, consider stopping for an alcoholic beverage at BESITOS BAR.
Other Things to Do Near Hacienda Santa Lucia
After Hacienda Santa Lucia, why not stop by some other attractions? Here are a few places to start:
- Spending time at Tecnológico de Monterrey - Campus Guadalajara will bring back memories of your days in university and provide you with a chance to witness present-day student life.
- See a concert or bring the kids for some family fun at PALCCO, one of the region's leading music and entertainment venues.
- Let the children move around and join in the activities at El Trompo Magico. It doesn't get more interactive and fun than that!
- Let the young people run around and take part in the activities at Trompo Magico Museum. It can't get more interactive and enjoyable than that!
- If you're a golf lover and would love to play, book a tee time at Club de Golf Las Lomas.