Considering a visit to Andares Shopping Center on your next vacation?
It's just one of the attractions that makes the city of Guadalajara popular all year round.
You'll have 4 hotel options to select from nearby. The Holiday Inn Express Guadalajara Autonoma and Hotel Real Zapopan are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Andares Shopping Center.
It won't take long to book one of the surrounding area's economical hotels. The City Express Plus Guadalajara Expo and the Aranzazu Centro Historico Guadalajara are worth considering.
You’ll be astounded by the fine services and amenities at the handful of top-end establishments that are in the surrounding area. Suites and rooms at the Hotel Demetria and Villa Ganz Boutique Hotel are solid choices.
Within a brief stroll of Andares Shopping Center, Café Sirena is a great spot to experience the region's cafe scene. If you'd like something a little more filling, make your way to El Buen Salszón, which is also nearby. Plant yourself at a table and take it easy with a cold drink. The Dozen Oyster Bar & Grill is a few minutes walk away, and the bar staff will be pleased to pour one for you.
Other Things to Do Near Andares Shopping Center
You've come a long way, and no doubt Andares Shopping Center won't be the only thing on your itinerary. Once you've taken it in, be sure to experience what else the area has available:
- Set aside time to lift your spirits by spending a tranquil afternoon in the beautiful Bosque Los Colomos.
- Examine the artistic handiwork of El Acueducto, a highly-frequented tourist attraction here.
- Gain a better sense of the culture and spirit of the area by walking around Basilica de Zapopan, a local sanctuary.
- The French painter Renoir once said that the only way to understand art is to go to a museum and look at it. Why not listen to the advice and make your way to Museo Huichol Wixarica de Zapopan during your trip?
- At Trompo Magico Museum, your youngsters can immerse themselves in interesting, hands-on activities.