Book Hotels in Guangzhou
Wander wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Most frequently booked Guangzhou hotels
Top cheap Guangzhou hotel deals
- Jianguo Hotel Guangzhou172 Linhe Road Central, Guangzhou, Guangdong
The price is $90 per night from Feb 12 to Feb 13
- Guangzhou Hc InnBlock 46, Courtyard 34, Shuiyin Road,, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou, GuangdongGet Rates
- Jiamei HotelNo.51 Guangta Road, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou, GuangdongGet Rates
- Baiyun City HotelNo 179 Huan Shi West Road, Guangzhou, GuangdongGet Rates2/5 (1 review)
- Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun AirportNo 1 Konggang Jiudian Road Huadu, Baiyun International Airport, Guangzhou, Guangdong
The price is $102 per night from Feb 13 to Feb 143.5/5Good! (2 reviews)
- Guangdong Victory HotelNo.53, Shamian North Street (East Bldg), No.54, Shamian Street (West Bldg), Guangzhou, Guangdong
The price is $87 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 264/5Very Good! (5 reviews)
Top luxury Guangzhou hotel deals
- Langham Place, GuangzhouNo.638 Xingang East Road, Haizhu District, Guangzhou, Guangdong
The price is $86 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 26
- The Garden Hotel Guangzhou368 Huanshi Dong Lu, Guangzhou, Guangdong
The price is $93 per night from Jan 27 to Jan 28
- Sofitel Guangzhou Sunrich988 Guangzhou Da Dao Zhong, Guangzhou, Guangdong
The price is $103 per night from Jan 30 to Jan 315/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- White Swan HotelNo.1, Shamian South Street, Guangzhou, Guangdong
The price is $167 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 304.6/5Wonderful! (5 reviews)
- LN Hotel FiveNo.277 Yanjiang Zhong Road, Yue Xiu, Guangzhou, GuangdongGet Rates
- Hilton Guangzhou Baiyun515-517 Yuncheng Dong Road, Baiyun District, Guangzhou, Guangdong
The price is $94 per night from Feb 21 to Feb 225/5Exceptional! (1 review)
How much is a hotel room in Guangzhou?
Hotels in Guangzhou start at $86 per night. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Guangzhou Hotel & Travel Guide
Guangzhou is one of the largest cities in China, and in many ways a trip here is the quintessential Chinese experience. It combines ancient history dating back centuries with the bright lights and tall buildings of modern-day China. It's also known for its delicious and weirdly exotic food—you can sample pretty much anything here! There are lots of hotels in Guangzhou, but it's always a good idea to book early to ensure you're in a prime location to explore the city.
Out and About in Guangzhou
Canton Tower, built in 2009, stands 1,969 feet above the city, and the views from the observation decks are incredible. While at the top, take the Ferris wheel ride around the rim of the tower for a breathtaking thrill. Then swap the new for the old, and head to the Temple of the Six Banyan Trees, an ancient Buddhist temple dating back to 537. The temple is in the heart of the city, close to many of the best Guangzhou hotels and Yuexiu Park. The park is a huge area of lakes, hills, and trees—a welcome respite from the hustle and bustle of the city. Guangzhou Museum is in a tower in the park, and it gives a great overview of the history of South China.
Eating and Drinking
Guangzhou, also known as Canton, is the home of Cantonese food, the type of Chinese food that Westerners are most accustomed to. There are dim-sum restaurants all over the city, with some of the best along Zhongshan Road. A lot of cheap hotels in Guangzhou are also near this road, so you'll never go hungry, no matter where you stay. To try something a little more unorthodox, check out Qingping Market, where you can eat just about any part of any animal you can think of!
Book Guangzhou vacation packages on Travelocity to get your exotic adventure started. The Travelocity Price Guarantee will match a lower price and refund the difference on hotels and flights to Guangzhou, so you get the best possible price whenever you want to go.