Book a hotel near Glenwood Cemetery, Houston
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Glenwood Cemetery
Glenwood Cemetery Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are the type of person that has a wide range of interests, you'll be sure to love Glenwood Cemetery.
It's located in Houston, an exciting city that attracts people from all around the world.
Since you'll be spending a lot of time at Glenwood Cemetery, why don't you book a room within an easy commute? With 25 nearby options, you are sure to find something comfortable. 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you'll find the Four Seasons Hotel Houston. A couple of other places to have a look at are The Lancaster Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Hotel ICON Autograph Collection, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
You don't have to wander too far to find a budget-friendly place to stay. There are a few hotels a short drive away. The Sleep Inn & Suites Near Downtown North and the Best Western Plus Northwest Inn & Suites are worth a try.
Elegant decor and amenities will delight you at the Hyatt Regency Houston, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away and the only first-class option here.
Keep the energy levels up with some tempting bites to eat, a cool beverage or your daily coffee at Catalina Coffee (2201 Washington Avenue, Houston). When you want a more substantial bite, Sanctuary Lounge (2420 Washington Avenue, Houston) is a popular place to pull up a seat. It's a quick walk of 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) from Glenwood Cemetery.
Other Things to Do Near Glenwood CemeteryOnce you're finally finished with Glenwood Cemetery, you're not likely to run out of ideas with everything else that's going on in the area:
- Take a break and go for a walk in Houston Police Officer Memorial, an idyllic urban oasis.
- There's no better spot to escape the hustle and bustle than Eleanor Tinsley Park. Peruse a magazine, throw a frisbee with the kids or share a picnic in this urban sanctuary.
- There is nowhere better to have a break than Sam Houston Park. Enjoy a magazine, kick a ball around with the kids or simply enjoy the serenity that surrounds you in this urban oasis.
- A family outing to Heritage Society, a history museum, is always memorable and educational.
- See a play at Stages Repertory Theatre and watch the plot thicken!
If you're looking for a convenient way to reach Glenwood Cemetery, just climb aboard the train until you reach Houston, TX, the stop that's only 1 mile (2 kilometers) from your destination.