You'll certainly enjoy your trip to George J. Terpening Sr. Memorial Park.
This site is situated in Kingston, which is roughly 40 miles (64 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Albany.
You'll have 2 possible accommodations to peruse nearby. Think about spending a couple of nights at the Diamond Mills Hotel & Tavern and The Inn at Tamayo, both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of George J. Terpening Sr. Memorial Park.
No-fuss services and comfortable rooms at excellent rates. That's exactly what you'll discover when you make your reservation at one of the affordable hotels here. The Howard Johnson Inn - Saugerties and the Comfort Inn Saugerties are two of the more reputable establishments.
Other Things to Do Near George J. Terpening Sr. Memorial Park
You're surely not intending to call it quits after George J. Terpening Sr. Memorial Park? Allow yourself some time to check out what else the wider region has to offer:
- Imagine you've been transported back to a time before iPhones as you explore The Clermont Mansion, a local historic house.
- Enjoy a rest and relax in Seamon Park, a leafy urban sanctuary.
- Take in the classical design as well as the rich navigational history of Saugerties Lighthouse.
- Clermont State Historic Site is a location that you can visit to get an understanding of it's historical significance.
- Some areas are so important in history that they're protected. Esopus Bend Nature Preserve is one of those places.