You're bound to have a memorable experience with a visit to Clermont State Historic Site.
It's situated in Kingston, which is roughly 40 miles (64 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Albany.
Prospective tourists will be happy to discover that there are 6 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Clermont State Historic Site. You might like to add The Red Hook Country Inn and Howard Johnson Inn - Saugerties to your list of hotels to check out.
For patrons that want low prices, think about booking a room at one of the low-cost solutions available here. Two popular places are the Comfort Inn Saugerties and the Wenton Motel.
Other Things to Do Near Clermont State Historic Site
Whether you're wanting to venture down the path less traveled or check out the more well-known attractions, you won't run out of things to do after your visit to Clermont State Historic Site:
- With a picturesque view down to the water and a long history, Saugerties Lighthouse is an enjoyable day trip.
- If you are eager to explore aspects of the area's history, head over to The Clermont Mansion, a well-known historic residence.
- Avid readers cannot miss perusing the exhibits and shelves at Tivoli Free Library, a local library. Make sure to call first for visiting information.
- Most visitors will hear about Village Books at one point or another. That's how popular a store it is.
- Seamon Park is a green urban oasis. It is always a wonderful place to flip through a magazine and enjoy the outdoors.