Some historical sightseeing at The Clermont Mansion is a great way to get to know the area a little better.
You can experience it in New York.
Accommodations are a bit sparse in the immediate vicinity of The Clermont Mansion, but you can find 5 possibilities within 6 miles (10 kilometers). Spend a bit of time comparing the amenities at the Howard Johnson Inn - Saugerties and Comfort Inn Saugerties.
Enquire about finding a room at the Wenton Motel, 3 miles (5 kilometers) away, and the one budget establishment available.
Other Things to Do Near The Clermont Mansion
You're surely not intending to call it a day after The Clermont Mansion? Allow yourself some time to check out what else the area has available:
- A significant historical site, Clermont State Historic Site is worth visiting to get a taste of a past era.
- As far as iconic local structures go, only a handful can compete with the beautiful vista and impressive architecture of Saugerties Lighthouse.
- Seamon Park is an idyllic urban oasis. It is a beautiful spot to kick a ball around and relax outdoors.
- Check out the collections at Tivoli Free Library, a local library.
- Pretty much every visitor to this destination will hear about Village Books at least once. It's a well-known local store.