Book a hotel near Mount Saint Mary's College Newburgh, Newburgh
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mount Saint Mary's College Newburgh
Mount Saint Mary's College Newburgh Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to enjoy your visit to Mount Saint Mary's College Newburgh.
Newburgh, about 80 miles (129 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Albany, is where you'll find it.
Throw down your bags, catch some sleep and enjoy being close to Mount Saint Mary's College Newburgh when you book a room at the Economy Inn, only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
You will find a small selection of wallet-friendly accommodations not too far away. Some such places are the Ramada Newburgh/West Point and the Days Inn Newburgh Stewart International.
If you're the sort of traveler who does a large amount of your traveling from behind a cafe table, you're in luck. Within an easy walk, Blacc Vanilla has got all the tasty drinks and snacks you could possibly want. If your hunger's not going to go away that easily, take a look at the menu at Youngest Brother, a frequented eatery close by. Tourists who are looking for a nightcap ought to pull up a stool at North Plank Road Tavern, also just a short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Mount Saint Mary's College NewburghWhen you're finally finished at Mount Saint Mary's College Newburgh, you won't be at a loss for ideas with all of the additional possibilities in the greater region:
- You'll enjoy an informative guided tour of David Crawford House, an area historic house.
- Tourists always enjoy a tour of Washington's Headquarters State Historic Site, an area historic house.
- Make sure you get around to seeing Hudson River Adventures, a prominent body of rushing water that must be on every traveler's list of things to do.
- Delve into theater experience when you get a seat at one of the many performances currently on at Ritz Theater.
- Enthusiastic readers shouldn't miss out on perusing the exhibits and shelves at Karpeles Manuscript Library Museum, a local library. Remember to call first for visiting and hours information.