So, you're planning a trip to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets?
To reach it, make your way 95 miles (153 kilometers) from the state capital, Albany, until you get to Newburgh.
You'll be pleased to find out there are 3 hotel options nearby. The Hampton Inn Harriman Woodbury and Americas Best Value Inn, Central Valley are both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Woodbury Common Premium Outlets.
The Days Inn Harriman Near Woodbury Commons Outlets is a budget solution that you can find a mere 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Are you after a tasty treat and some caffeine? Follow the delicious aroma of freshly roasted coffee beans to Le Pain Quotidien (498 Red Apple Court, Central Valley). Your tastebuds will thank you when you order from Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar, 448 Evergreen Court, Central Valley.
Other Things to Do Near Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
After your time at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, get ready for the other terrific attractions available in the wider region:
- You'll have fun finding souvenirs and gifts for friends and family, as well as a treat or two for yourself, at Old Glory Mall Shopping Center.
- Spend some time shopping at Harriman Plaza Shopping Center, where you can find almost everything, such as fashion items, souvenirs and general supplies.
- It doesn't matter if you're looking to splurge, or perhaps just pick up what you need, you'll experience some fantastic retail therapy at Gateway Plaza Shopping Center.
- Go in search of a bargain, do some errands or just enjoy browsing the many stores waiting for you at Monroe Federal Plaza Shopping Center.
- At The Golf Club at Mansion Ridge, you can brush elbows with some swanky locals, and enjoy private access to its well-maintained grounds.