Book a hotel near Frisco Historic Park and Museum, Frisco
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Frisco Historic Park and Museum
Frisco Historic Park and Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
A journey to Frisco Historic Park and Museum will give you a fun and enriching lesson in culture and history.
It awaits you in Frisco, which is 60 miles (97 kilometers) from the state capital, Denver.
Booking an excellent hotel is an important piece of any successful vacation. If you would rather stay around Frisco Historic Park and Museum, you will find about 22 options to choose from. 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, you'll find the Mountain Managers at Frisco. Two others you might like to consider are the Frisco Condo Collection by Bighorn Rentals, 0.06 miles (0.10 kilometers) away, and the Rocky Mountain Resort Management Frisco, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
The standard of low-cost hotels has risen immensely over the last few decades. If you choose to stay at one close by, you will be pleased with the experience. The Alpine Inn and the Mountainside Condominiums by Bighorn Rentals are situated just 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you still have some money to spend, stay at one of the top-end hotels available close by. You can find the Timberline Cove by Bighorn Rentals and the Mount Victoria Lodge by Bighorn Rentals, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If a taste of some freshly baked pastries and a few gulps of piping hot coffee sound like the perfect accompaniment to a day of adventure, head over to Log Cabin Cafe (121 Main Street, Frisco). Head over to Blue Spruce Inn (20 Main Street, Frisco) as the sun sets. Have a wine or a beer and enjoy some people-watching at this popular bar.
Other Things to Do Near Frisco Historic Park and MuseumYou should take advantage of your precious vacation time by checking out the region's other attractions once you're done with Frisco Historic Park and Museum:
- Water sports enthusiasts will enjoy a trip to Paddle Colorado, where there's a range of activities that will get you out on the water.
- Relish in the feeling of your blood pumping as you glide down the soft snow at Frisco Nordic Center.
- Take in the feeling of your blood pumping as you slide down the freshly fallen snow at Frisco Adventure Park.
- Don't miss out on the beauty of nature at Lily Pad Lake Trailhead. This local trail is extremely popular among both locals and tourists.
- The shores of Dillon Reservoir are a terrific place to breathe in the clean air and savor the wonders of the outdoors.