A trip to Four Corners Rafting is certain to be an interesting experience.
It is situated in Buena Vista, which is approximately 90 miles (145 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Denver.
Although there's just 1 accommodation option that's close by, you won't be missing out on comfort. After breakfast at the Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort, it won't take very long to arrive at Four Corners Rafting, just 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Four Corners Rafting
If you'd love to explore more than just Four Corners Rafting, check out what else the area has:
- From prominent commanders to important incidents, Buena Vista Heritage Museum holds displays that are worth your time.
- Take in therapeutic noise of rushing water at Buena Vista River Park.
- You're sure to feel relaxed as you watch the cascading water at Agnes Vaille Falls.
- Journey to the top with a trek up Mt. Princeton.
- Heal your soul and mind by checking out the natural hot springs of Cottonwood Hot Springs.