Pet owners shouldn't miss Fort Lauderdale, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Aventura Mall and Bonnet House Museum and Gardens. You can choose from Travelocity's 143 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Fort Lauderdale and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Fort Lauderdale with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Hugh Taylor Birch State Park, Fort Lauderdale Beach Park, and Patrick J. Meli Park and Community Center.
- Other things to see include Historic Stranahan House Museum, Port Everglades, and Las Olas Riverfront.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Puppy Boutique Store, or Pet Supermarket.
- For vet care, Humane Society of Broward County, Pet Emergency Center, and VCA Hollywood Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
- Sea Steps Suites
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and restaurant.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Fort Lauderdale Hollywood/Airport South
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the exceptional value.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Plantation
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Fort Lauderdale
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your trip in Fort Lauderdale.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 80°F in the daytime to 57°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 64°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 74°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 58°F.