ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 10-minute walk of the resort, you'll find Fort Lauderdale Beach and Las Olas Beach. Fort Lauderdale Beach Park and Bahia Mar Marina are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool are all featured at this smoke-free resort. Families will appreciate complimentary bicycles and childcare. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, express check-out, and valet parking.
Free Internet, comfy beds
Boasting comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, the 432 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, refrigerators, and coffee/tea makers.
The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort ratings based on 33 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
Very average for a Westin
Fabulous location on beach, great, friendly staff.
About the The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach ResortLocation 321 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour health club. There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a grocery/convenience store. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. A business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms are available. Event space at this resort measures 32000 square feet (2973 square meters) and includes conference space. Spa services, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the family-friendly The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Fort Lauderdale resort is smoke free.
- 432 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- 2 buildings
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 22 conference rooms
- 32000 sq ft of conference space
- 2973 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1964
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.) (11.6 km / 7.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort offers 432 air-conditioned accommodations with video-game consoles and safes. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Gaming console
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Lona - This beachfront restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Tinta - This beachfront restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast only. Open daily.
Waves - This poolside rooftop bar specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include an oceanfront outdoor pool and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Heavenly Spa by Westin offers an extensive menu of revitalizing spa treatments as well as skincare and salon services.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs are allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Pets allowed (no fees)
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 37.00 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Bicycle storage
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Concierge/valet service
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 39.00 per day
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Westin
- Westin Beach Fort Lauderdale
- Westin Beach Resort Fort Lauderdale
- Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
- Westin Resort Fort Lauderdale Beach
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.