ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Stay at this Fort Lauderdale resort and you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Fort Lauderdale Beach and 2 miles (3 km) of Las Olas Beach. International Swimming Hall of Fame and Fort Lauderdale Beach Park are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This resort features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a poolside bar. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. You'll appreciate the fitness center, bar/lounge, and concierge services.
Comfy beds, LCD TVs
Boasting comforts like pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, the 240 guestrooms also offer iPod docks and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities include refrigerators, room service, and rainfall showerheads.
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach ratings based on 77 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach
Amazing 5 nights!!! Thank You Sonesta
Great location on the beach
About the Sonesta Fort Lauderdale BeachLocation 999 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 06 August 2018 to 15 December 2018 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Swimming pool
The following facilities will be closed from 08 October 2018 to 08 December 2018 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach offers its guests an outdoor pool and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event space at this resort measures 8000 square feet (743 square meters) and includes conference space. Spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Fort Lauderdale resort.
- 1 building
- 240 guestrooms or units
- 13 levels
- 11 conference rooms
- 8000 sq ft of conference space
- 743 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2010
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Towels for the beach
- Cabanas by the pool (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.) (12.4 km / 7.7 mi)
- Train station: Fort Lauderdale Station (9.5 km / 5.9 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach offers 240 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and safes. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. 37-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers with rainfall showerheads, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Bistro - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Thai massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 35 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Beach loungers
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.28 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- B Ocean
- B Ocean Fort Lauderdale
- B Ocean Hotel
- B Ocean Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale B Ocean
- Ocean B Fort Lauderdale
- Yankee Clipper Hotel Florida
- Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel
- Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach
- b Ocean Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.