So, you're thinking about a trip to Flatwaters Paddling?
It's in Morehead City, 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Raleigh.
Staying a short drive away from Flatwaters Paddling won't be too hard, since there are 3 potential accommodations less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. Take a look at the Oceanview Inn and Oak Grove Motel.
Other Things to Do Near Flatwaters Paddling
If you want to discover more than just Flatwaters Paddling, get a taste of what else the area has to offer:
- Indulge in a bite to eat outdoors, test your photography skills or just go for a stroll at Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier, one of the best waterfront locations here.
- Choose something from the wide range of indulgent sweets you'll find at The Sweet Spot.
- Both the kids and the adults will definitely have stacks of fun as they play the mini golf course at Professor Hacker's Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway.
- Even if you're a terrific golfer, there's no reason you can't enjoy a touch of friendly competition and fun at Emerald Forest Golf.
- Mingle with locals and fellow visitors alike while relaxing and taking in a great movie at Emerald Plantation.