Book a hotel near Dorothy Green Park, Ocean Park
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Dorothy Green Park
Dorothy Green Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Delight in the wonders of the landscape at Dorothy Green Park.
It's just one of the many activities to see and do in the fantastic city of Los Angeles.
Accommodation is an important piece of any memorable getaway. With as many as 50 hotels within an easy commute of Dorothy Green Park, it won't be hard to locate exactly what you're after. The Shutters on the Beach, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, is one place to start. You might also like to check out the Casa Del Mar, just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, and the Oceana Beach Club Hotel, only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
You'll be able to save some money for your adventures if you decide to spend the night at one of the numerous reasonably-priced hotels close by. The Hotel California and the Bayside Hotel are two such solutions. They are 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
Live it up a little and book a night or two at one of many high-end hotels nearby. You'll find the Viceroy Santa Monica, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, and the Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows, a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
On the lookout for somewhere special to indulge a little? Drop by Perry’s Cafe and Beach Rentals (2600 Ocean Front Walk, Santa Monica) for a tasty dessert or a light meal. When you're searching for somewhere else to go once the sun goes down, indulge in a beer or a glass of wine at Basement Tavern (2640 Main Street, Santa Monica).
Other Things to Do Near Dorothy Green ParkAfter your time is done at Dorothy Green Park, there are a number of other things to do in the wider region:
- A day touring California Heritage Museum is an awesome way to educate yourself in a relaxing way.
- Attend a performance and appreciate some of the exhibits put on by The Acting Studio at Edgemar.
- Browsing at Jadis is a good way to find that special something.
- You can enjoy some family time in some green spaces without leaving the city limits at Mary Hotchkiss Park.
- See if you're able to organize a tour of Chiat-Day Building, or simply spend some time enjoying the busy atmosphere.