Planning a trip to Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historical Park?
You can see it in Dayton, a bustling city which offers a good variety of appealing attractions.
There's a nice selection of 8 accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historical Park, but it's still a wise idea to book in advance. Only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you'll be able to spend your nights at the Residence Inn by Marriott Dayton Beavercreek. Two other choices are the Homewood Suites by Hilton Dayton-Fairborn (Wright Patterson), 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Holiday Inn Dayton/Fairborn Interstate 675, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Have a rest at one of the low-cost hotels that are in the surrounding area. You can have a look at the Comfort Inn Dayton - Huber Heights and the Red Roof Inn Dayton - Fairborn/Nutter Center.
Other Things to Do Near Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historical Park
Whether you'd like to venture down the road less traveled or check out the more popular sights, you're not going to run out of things to do once you're finished at Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historical Park:
- You should make your way to National Aviation Hall of Fame, where you'll learn about the fascinating history of flight and the magic and adventure of flying.
- National Museum of the United States Air Force is a popular spot where you'll browse exhibits on the military and its significant history.
- No matter how many lively tours you take part in while you are in the area, a day spent at Wright State University will truly show you the character of the scholars here.
- You can find the perfect souvenirs and gifts for family and friends back home at Mall at Fairfield Commons. Be sure to buy yourself a treat or two, as well!
- You can show off your swing, posture and stance at Beavercreek Golf Course.