Book a hotel near Cooper Park, Downtown Dayton
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Cooper Park
Cooper Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Find peace out in nature at Cooper Park.
You will find it in Dayton, a much-loved city that beckons travelers from all around the world.
If you're hoping for a short drive from your hotel, it would be wise to reserve one of the 4 nearby accommodations as soon as possible. The Marriott at the University of Dayton and Inn Port are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Cooper Park.
If you're the kind of person that feels totally fine with modest facilities and services, you can stay at one of the few low-cost hotels that are not too far away. The Marriott TownePlace Suites Dayton North and the Comfort Inn Dayton are highly recommended.
Only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, Ohio Coffee Co (1 South Main Street, Dayton) is a friendly place to enjoy a great coffee or two and delicious treats. A short walk of 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) will bring you to Mudlick Tap House (135 East 2nd Street, Dayton), which offers guests more substantial fare.
Other Things to Do Near Cooper ParkAfter finishing up at Cooper Park, there are an assortment of other things to keep you occupied:
- Experience a selection of exhibits and music shows regularly offered by Dayton Visual Arts Center and become better acquainted with the local arts scene.
- Warped Wing Brewery is a fun place to visit. Take a peek behind the scenes and learn how they make their trademark beer.
- You shouldn't need to leave the city to enjoy the fresh air and natural atmosphere of parkland spaces. RiverScape MetroPark awaits tourists and locals alike.
- Benjamin and Marian Schuster Performing Arts Center offers art courses, exhibits and music shows that are sure to give you an appreciation of the area's arts scene.
- Explore the city's cultural scene and buy tickets to see a play at Victoria Theater.