Book a hotel near Miami Valley Hospital, Dayton
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Miami Valley Hospital
Miami Valley Hospital Hotel & Travel Guide
Miami Valley Hospital is definitely a destination worth experiencing.
You can see it in Dayton, a bustling city that offers adventurers a good variety of exciting things to see and do.
If you're not intending to venture very far from Miami Valley Hospital, you might want to spend a night or two at one of the 5 hotel options that are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, you'll be able to kick back and relax at the Marriott at the University of Dayton. A couple of others are the Inn Port, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, and the Courtyard by Marriott Dayton-University of Dayton, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
You will be able to find a few low-cost accommodations a quick drive away. If you aren't quite sure where to start, have a look at the Knights Inn Dayton and the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Riverside.
Find a chair, rest your feet and enjoy a snack at Bourbon Street Grill & Cafe, a well-known coffee shop within easy reach of Miami Valley Hospital. A notable eating option which is also close by is Ginger and Spice Asian Bistro. It's a fine choice if you're after a heartier meal and you want something a little more indulgent. Of course, there is no finer way to finish up a day's adventures than with a relaxing drink. Romer's Bar and Grill, also a brief walk away, is where you want to be.
Other Things to Do Near Miami Valley HospitalYou can take full advantage of your time here by discovering the region's other attractions after you've visited Miami Valley Hospital:
- Reminisce about the days of your youth with a scheduled visit to University of Dayton.
- Go and explore the interesting exhibits and learn about transportation at America's Packard Museum.
- A cemetery probably isn't the first site on most people's touring itineraries, but you'll find that Woodland Cemetery and Arboretum has a compelling story to tell about the life and times of the area.
- Liven up your evenings and sample the local arts scene. Dayton Theatre Guild offers a range of productions for you to take in.
- Spirit enthusiasts can't miss Belle of Dayton Distillery. Learn all about the distilling processes and enjoy a taste testing session.