Book a hotel near Boonshoft Museum of Discovery, Dayton
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Boonshoft Museum of Discovery
Boonshoft Museum of Discovery Hotel & Travel Guide
Of the numerous worldly travelers who make their way to Boonshoft Museum of Discovery each year, very few leave disappointed.
To see it, along with an exciting array of other sights, travel to the well-loved city of Dayton.
Only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away from Boonshoft Museum of Discovery, the Ramada Plaza Dayton is the most convenient place to stay.
If you're not that concerned about fancy services but just want to have a clean bed to sleep on, spend a night or two at one of the area's low-cost solutions. If you aren't quite sure where to start, take a look at the Marriott TownePlace Suites Dayton North and the Comfort Inn Dayton.
Pull up a chair, give your legs a break and enjoy a light meal at Mr Mrs Ivery, a frequently visited place close to Boonshoft Museum of Discovery. If your stomach is grumbling, check out the menu at Big Daddy's Fish & Chicken, a great eatery that's close by. If you have no desire to go to sleep just yet, you can sip a refreshing glass of wine or beer at Doc's Tavern, also just down the road.
Other Things to Do Near Boonshoft Museum of DiscoveryIf you can squeeze it in, check out some of the other attractions in the area:
- A tranquil and protected site, Wegerzyn Gardens Metro Park is a great place to get some fresh air.
- Be entertained by the many talented actors performing at Dayton Playhouse and admire the amount of effort which is put into these productions.
- Treat the whole family to an afternoon of fun at Kettering Field, a popular local park.
- The French painter Renoir once stated that to understand art, you have to go to a museum and look at it. Why not take note of his advice and make your way to Dayton Art Institute while you're in the region?
- If you've visited the more well-known museums, you can check out what's being exhibited at Dayton International Peace Museum.