ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Chicago getaway
Within a 10-minute walk of this The Loop hotel, you'll find Chicago Theatre and Chicago Cultural Center. Millennium Park and Wrigley Building are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a poolside bar. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. You'll appreciate the indoor pool, bar/lounge, and concierge services.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
In addition to free WiFi, the 334 guestrooms offer 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities include minibars, coffee/tea makers, and free weekday newspapers.
Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago ratings based on 20 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago
Great location and facility
Aug 21, 2018 by Manager
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our beautiful guest rooms, location, and friendly team. We look forward to your next stay!
Jun 25, 2018 by Manager
Thank you for your kind review! We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet and the lovely view from your guest room. We hope to welcome you again soon.
Jan 17, 2018 by Jim Marino, General Manager
Thank you for the review. We're thrilled to learn you enjoyed your stay and hope for the opportunity to welcome you again.
Dec 29, 2017 by Jim Marino, General Manager
Thank you for the review. We're pleased to see you enjoyed your overall stay at the Blu but do apologize that you felt your room was on the smaller side. Each of our guestrooms are unique in shape and size, but this is no reflection of your booking channel. We hope for the opportunity to welcome you again and exceed your expectations.
Nice hotel but beware of last-minute "urban fee"
Dec 14, 2017 by Jim Marino, General Manager
Paula, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. The Urban Fee provides guests unlimited access to our many amenities including the health club, pool, game room, business center, complimentary WiFi and more. This fee is noted in all of our booking channels including Travelocity under Mandatory Hotel Fee - Resort Fee. We do apologize that you felt this wasn't properly communicated. We are addressing this internally to ensure our staff is better educating our guests on the available amenities. We hope for the opportunity to welcome you again when travels bring you back to the area.
May 29, 2017 by Victoria
Thank you so much for your kind words. I will be sure to pass this along to Al and Rebecca as well as to the rest of the Team. Have a great week!
Excellent hotel and location
Apr 17, 2017 by Robert Shelley, General Manager
Thank you for the review. I'm pleased to see everything went smoothly and you enjoyed your stay. I hope to welcome you back to the Blu when your travels next bring you to the area.
Wonderful weekend break
Feb 16, 2017 by Robert Shelley, General Manager
Matt - Thank you! I'm glad our team was able to help make your weekend a bit more special. Your kind words and recommendation are appreciated.
About the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel ChicagoLocation 221 N Columbus Dr, Chicago, IL 60601
Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago offers its guests an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a 24-hour health club, and a spa tub. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Business amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event space at this hotel measures 28000 square feet (2601 square meters) and includes conference space. A sauna, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago. Parking is available for a fee. This 4.5-star Chicago hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 334 guestrooms or units
- 18 levels
- 11 conference rooms
- 28000 sq ft of conference space
- 2601 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Cabanas by the pool (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Game room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) (29.9 km / 18.6 mi)
- Train station: Millennium Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Randolph-Wabash Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago offers 334 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include showers, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Refrigerators and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Refrigerator available
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Basketball on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 2
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs are allowed
- Weight limit: 60 lb
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Union Pay
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 250 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room bottled water
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 18 and USD 75 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 50.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 66.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- A pet fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Aqua Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Aqua Hotel
- Chicago Hotel Aqua
- Chicago Radisson Blu
- Chicago Radisson Blu Aqua
- Hotel Aqua Chicago
- Radisson Blu Aqua
- Radisson Blu Aqua Chicago
- Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel
- Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago
You should know
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply. To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.