Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Cary, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and riverfront, as well as attractions like Bond Brothers Beer Company and Cary Arts Center. You can choose from Travelocity's 11 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Cary and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Cary with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Fred G. Bond Metro Park and Hemlock Bluffs Nature Preserve.
- Other things to see include WakeMed Soccer Park, Cary Towne Center, and Park West Village.
- Need a pet store? Try Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming Cary, Logan's One Stop Garden Shop, or The Pet Pad.
- For vet care, Animal Kingdom Veterinary Hospital, Veterinary Specialty Hospital of the Carolinas, and Animal Eye Care are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Cary
- Best Western Plus Cary Inn - NC State
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and convenient parking.
- Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Cary - Regency Parkway S
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its spacious rooms.
- Red Roof Inn Raleigh Southwest - Cary
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its walkable location and quiet rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Cary
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help plan your trip in Cary.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 68°F in the daytime to 31°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 44°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 56°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.