Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Raleigh, a family-friendly city known for its concert halls and theaters, as well as attractions like Lenovo and North Carolina State Capitol. You can choose from Travelocity's 119 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Raleigh and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Raleigh with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Mordecai Historic Park, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Gardens, and Pullen Park.
- Other things to see include PNC Arena, Kenan Stadium, and Raleigh City Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Plantation Point Shopping Center, Phydeaux, or Tuesday Morning.
- For vet care, Animal Kingdom Veterinary Hospital, Banfield Pet Hospital, and Veterinary Specialty Hospital of the Carolinas are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Raleigh
- Red Roof Inn Durham - Duke University Medical Center
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and WiFi.
- Ramada by Wyndham Raleigh
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the restaurant and exceptional value.
- Best Western Plus Cary Inn - NC State
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and convenient parking.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Raleigh
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your time in Raleigh.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 68°F in the daytime to 31°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 44°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 56°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.