You're bound to have an interesting experience with a visit to Cape Cod Kayak.
Cataumet, an estimated 120 miles (193 kilometers) from Concord, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
If you're not eager to waste too much time commuting from your hotel, look into the Wood Duck Inn, just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away from Cape Cod Kayak.
Rest your head at one of the low-cost accommodations nearby. The Quality Inn and the Atlantic Motel are worth a shot.
Other Things to Do Near Cape Cod Kayak
After you're finished with Cape Cod Kayak, there are a whole host of other activities to keep you inspired:
- Cemeteries are significantly more than just a final resting place. Massachusetts National Cemetery is among those historic cemeteries that can bring to light fascinating stories of the past.
- Make sure to enjoy some of the music shows and exhibits hosted by Cataumet Arts Center and become better acquainted with the local arts scene.
- Pick a quiet lookout, set up your camera and watch as day becomes night at Wings Neck Lighthouse.
- Plan a fun family outing at Old Silver Beach, where you can frolic in the water as long as you like.
- You might hear some savvy locals mention Cape Cod Country Club. This posh club gives its members steady access to its well-equipped facilities.