Allow the natural world to envelop you as you discover Myles Standish State Forest.
You'll have to make a 110 miles (177 kilometers) trip from the state capital, Concord, to Wareham, in order to visit.
Rest your feet and take time out after exploring Myles Standish State Forest. You can pick from 3 possible accommodations that are within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Atlantic Motel and Rosewood Motel will provide you with some, if not all, of the comforts you desire.
Other Things to Do Near Myles Standish State Forest
You've traveled for quite some time, and no doubt Myles Standish State Forest is just the beginning. Once you're finished, be sure to take a look at what the rest of the area has available:
- King Richard's Faire is a hidden gem where you can view what's being exhibited.
- If you're a golfer and would love to play, check out Southers Marsh Golf Club.
- Your kids are sure to be excited when you bring them for a day at the popular local theme park, Edaville!
- Take the chance to show off your stance, posture and swing at Waverly Oaks Golf Club.
- You might hear talk of Atlantic Country Club. This posh club gives its members steady access to its well-equipped facilities.