ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Brussels
With a stay at this Quartier du Centre - Centrumwijk hotel, you'll be steps from Moof Museum and Square Brussels Meeting Centre. Mont des Arts and Galeries Royales Saint-Hubert are also within half a mile (1 km).
Dining, 24-hour fitness
This hotel features a restaurant and 2 bars/lounges. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas and free Internet in public areas. Enjoy the 24-hour fitness center and conveniences like a 24-hour front desk and concierge services.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 224 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Other amenities include flat-screen TVs, laptop-compatible safes, and phones.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
83.0% of guests recommend out of 2041 reviews
About the Hilton Brussels Grand PlaceLocation Carrefour De L'europe, 3, Brussels, 1000
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Event space at this hotel measures 11571 square feet (1075 square meters). A 24-hour fitness center, a library, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the eco-friendly Hilton Brussels Grand Place. The hotel can provide concierge services and limo/town car service. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Brussels hotel is smoke free.
- 224 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- 11571 sq ft of conference space
- 1075 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2014
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Convenience store
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) (15.1 km / 9.4 mi)
- Train station: Brussels-Chapel Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Parc Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Brussels Grand Place offers 224 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and bathrobes. Flat-screen televisions come with pay movies. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, slippers, and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Sentro, Lounge & More - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 50.00 per pet, per night
- Weight limit: 25 lbs
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.24 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 19 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Brussels Meridien
- Meridien Brussels
- Meridien Hotel Brussels
- Hilton Brussels Grand Place Hotel
- Hilton Brussels Grand Place
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Executive Room Benefits
Book a stay in an "Executive Room" or "Suite" and receive free access to the Executive lounge (10 AM-8 PM on weekdays and 11 AM-8 PM on weekends) with breakfast, afternoon hors d'oeuvres, snacks, and drinks throughout the day.
Full details provided at check-in. Taxes and gratuity may not be included. No refunds for any unused portion of offer. Offer subject to availability. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.