Nature's extraordinary gifts are a wonder to witness. Crystal Hot Springs is one such example.
It awaits you in Utah.
Many visitors head out here with similar plans, and as there's only 1 hotel nearby, it's easy to meet new friends. After an enjoyable breakfast at the Motel 6 Tremonton, it won't take very long to reach Crystal Hot Springs, just 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Crystal Hot Springs
Whether you're wanting to venture off the main tourist route or check out the more well-known attractions, you won't run out of things to do after visiting Crystal Hot Springs:
- If you couldn't get to the more popular museums, expand your knowledge at Bear River Valley Museum.
- History fans must visit American West Heritage Center, where history comes to life and tells stories from the past.
- Some areas are so significant in nature or history that they're protected. Bear River Migratory Bird Refuge is one of those places.
- If you're up for a little education, see what's on at Box Elder Museum.
- Take the opportunity to show off your posture, stance and swing at Eagle Mountain Golf Course.