Book a hotel near Snowbasin Ski Resort, Utah
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Snowbasin Ski Resort
Snowbasin Ski Resort Hotel & Travel Guide
If you want to try your hand at some winter sports or just play in the snow, Snowbasin Ski Resort is the perfect destination for fun and adventure.
It is situated in Ogden, which is an estimated 30 miles (48 kilometers) from the state capital, Salt Lake City.
Staying relatively close to Snowbasin Ski Resort shouldn't be too hard, since there are 6 hotels less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. Spend a bit of time comparing the amenities at the Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT and Hampton Inn and Suites Ogden.
Why shell out large amounts of your hard-earned cash for a hotel bed when you could stay a night at the Motel 6 Ogden? You won't need to venture very far as it's 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Retreat from being on the go and spoil yourself with some culinary pleasures at John Paul Lodge (3925 Snow Basin Rd, Huntsville), only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Snowbasin Ski ResortAfter you're finished exploring Snowbasin Ski Resort, get set for all that the wider region has available:
- Go for a hike among the beauty of nature at Skyline Trail, a popular local hiking trail.
- A day of fun for the entire family, featuring exciting games and rides, awaits you at the gates of the popular local amusement park, George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park.
- You should spend some time notching a few birdees at El Monte Golf Course.
- Liberty Park is an idyllic urban oasis. It is always a wonderful place to go for a stroll and enjoy nature.
- Ogden Municipal Building will be of interest to visitors fascinated by the history of the area. This government building is well worth taking the time to admire.