Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Logan, a family-friendly city known for its temples and restaurants, as well as attractions like Logan Utah Temple and Willow Park. You can choose from Travelocity's 13 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Logan and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Logan with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Logan Canyon, Shuman Park, and Garden City Park.
- Other things to see include American West Heritage Center, Bear River Valley Museum, and Box Elder Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Steve Regan Co., Jays Pets, or J's Pets and Supplies LLC.
- For vet care, Cache Meadow Veterinary Clinic, Bridgerland Animal Hospital, and US Animal Plant Health Inspctn are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Logan
- Comfort Inn Logan
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
- Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites Brigham City
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the convenient parking and exceptional value.
- Best Western Plus Weston Inn
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its central location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Logan
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your time in Logan.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 55°F in the daytime to 13°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 38°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 70°F and the nighttime average is 13°F.