Allow the natural world to cast its spell as you discover Bothe-Napa State Park.
You'll find it in Calistoga, 55 miles (89 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Sacramento.
Unfortunately, accommodations close to Bothe-Napa State Park are rather lacking in number. The Calistoga Ranch, just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, is the closest one.
You will find a handful of reasonably priced solutions in the surrounding area. You can inquire about the El Bonita Motel and the Napa Valley Spanish Villa Inn.
If you are craving a bit of sophistication, you are in luck. You'll find a some high-end hotels that are only a short drive away. The Solage Calistoga and Harvest Inn by Charlie Palmer are solid choices worth considering.
Other Things to Do Near Bothe-Napa State Park
You're surely not planning to wrap up the day after Bothe-Napa State Park? Set aside some time to find out what else the area has available:
- Whether you have a trained palate or simply love popping a bottle open with your loved ones, Hans Kornell Champagne Cellars is a great place to taste the notes and flavors of the area.
- Develop your palate with the sweet and spicy flavors of the wines showcased at Schramsberg Vineyards.
- Develop your palate with the aromatic essence of the wines featured at Castello di Amorosa.
- Get a feel for times gone by by spending some time at Bale Grist Mill State Historic Park.
- Your group will savor a spicy and sweet expedition through the local essences that can be tasted at Sterling Vineyards.