ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Boston
Within a 10-minute walk of this West End hotel, you'll find Massachusetts General Hospital and TD Garden. Also, Boston Common is within half a mile (1 km) and Boston Public Garden is within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. There's a fitness center on site, and laundry facilities and concierge services are also offered.
Free WiFi, iPod docks
The 304 guestrooms have flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and offer free WiFi and iPod docks. Room service, coffee/tea makers, and free bottled water are also available.
Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill ratings based on 97 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill
About the Wyndham Boston Beacon HillLocation 5 Blossom Street, Boston, MA 02114
Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill offers its guests an outdoor pool and a fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A business center and limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 5800 square feet (539 square meters) and includes a conference center. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill. Parking is available for a fee. This 3.5-star Boston hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 304 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- 5800 sq ft of conference space
- 539 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) (5.6 km / 3.5 mi)
- Train station: Boston North Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Charles-MGH Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Shopping center shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill offers 304 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and video-game consoles. Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Gaming console
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Deans List - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 100. per pet, per stay
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 75.00 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8.95 and USD 23.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 48.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 52.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100. per pet, per stay
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 100.00 (subject to availability)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Boston Beacon Hill Wyndham
- Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill
- Wyndham Hotel Boston Beacon Hill
- Holiday Inn Beacon Hill
- Holiday Inn Boston At Beacon Hill Hotel Boston
- Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill Hotel
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in June and close in August.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.