ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Boston
A stay at this Back Bay hotel places you steps from Prudential Tower and a 5-minute walk from Newbury Street. Hynes Convention Center and Boston Public Library are also within half a mile (1 km).
A full-service spa, a health club, and a restaurant are all featured at this luxury hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, express check-in, and valet parking. You'll appreciate the sauna, bar/lounge, and laundry facilities.
Soaking tubs, WiFi
Boasting deep soaking bathtubs, the 148 guestrooms also offer WiFi and sitting areas. LCD TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include wired Internet and 24-hour room service.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
91.0% of guests recommend out of 914 reviews
About the Mandarin Oriental BostonLocation 776 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02199
Mandarin Oriental Boston offers its guests a full-service spa, a health club, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. Business amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. Event space at this hotel measures 10000 square feet (929 square meters). Spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Mandarin Oriental Boston. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Boston hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 148 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 10000 sq ft of conference space
- 929 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2008
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Fireplace in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) (7.7 km / 4.8 mi)
- Train station: Boston-Back Bay Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Copley Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Mandarin Oriental Boston offers 148 air-conditioned accommodations with DVD players and minibars. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. Beds feature Frette Italian sheets and premium bedding. LCD televisions come with premium cable channels, video-game consoles, and pay movies. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include safes and complimentary bottled water. Microwaves, refrigerators, and in-room massages can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Sitting area
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- DVD player
- Refrigerator available
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Frette Italian linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Gaming console
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast for a fee.
Bar Boulud - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Bar Boulud Bar - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include Swedish massages, facials, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and reflexology.
- Swedish massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Pets allowed (no fees)
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Boston Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental Boston
- Mandarin Oriental Boston Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Boston
- Mandarin Oriental, Boston Hotel Boston
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Mandarin Oriental Boston is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.