Aspects of culture shine a light on the spirit of a place. Acquire fresh and exciting perspectives at Biosphere 2.
It's just one of the many things to explore in the wonderful city of Tucson.
Make your visit to Biosphere 2 as convenient as possible by staying nearby. You'll discover that there are 2 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Catalina Inn and Miraval Resort and Spa - All Inclusive ought to give you some, if not all, of the comforts of home.
Other Things to Do Near Biosphere 2
After you're finished at Biosphere 2, there are a whole host of other things that'll keep you occupied:
- Stop by Mt Lemmon Ski Valley, where you can ski to your heart's desire.
- There'll be no need to travel to a parallel universe to improve your knowledge of the sun, the moon and the stars. You just need to visit Mt. Lemmon SkyCenter Observatory.
- Give yourself time to just slow down with a peaceful afternoon spent communing with the beauty of nature in Coronado National Forest.
- You might hear savvy locals mention Stone Canyon Club. This private club gives its members reliable access to a variety of activity and event facilities.
- If you're a golfing enthusiast and would like to play, pay a visit to Golf Club at Vistoso.