ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In shopping district
You'll find Tohono Chul Park and Pima Canyon Trail within 3 miles (5 km) of this resort. Also, Quail Canyon Golf Course is within 3 miles (5 km) and Tucson Mall is within 6 miles (10 km).
Full-service spa, spa tub
A full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and 3 outdoor pools are all featured at this romantic resort. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and free valet parking. Enjoy the 8 outdoor tennis courts and perks like free self parking and a free area shuttle.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
The 241 guestrooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while refrigerators and coffee/tea makers offer the conveniences of home. TVs come with digital channels, and other amenities include free WiFi and furnished balconies or patios.
Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort and Spa ratings based on 106 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort and Spa
Jul 29, 2019 by Mary Beth, Director of Sales & Marketing
Thank you for the great review!
Mar 5, 2019 by Mary Beth, Director of Sales & Marketing
Thank you for the great review!
Jan 10, 2019 by Mary Beth, Director of Sales & Marketing
Thank you for your feedback. We have an exciting renovation planning in the near future, including the guest rooms. We hope you return again to see all the upgrades!
Aug 6, 2018 by Mary Beth S., Management
Thank you for your review Jay. It is unfortunate that you experienced less than an exceptional stay. Even on busy holiday weekends, our team works hard to keep the property fresh and guests happy. We are disappointed to learn we fell short for you. We hope you return to give the resort another try on your next visit to Tucson.
Loved this hotel natural beauty!!!
Jun 1, 2018 by Guest Services
Dear Traveler, Thank you for leaving a review! Sincerely, Martin H Guest Services
Tennis courts need work
Nov 23, 2017 by m
Dear Sur, Thank you for leaving a review! We are looking into ramping up the resort in the future! We would love to have you back! Sincerely, Martin Holloway Media Services Coordinator
Beautiful location in the foothills
This hotel is run down
Pleasant, but nothing special.
What the other reviews said was true
About the Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort and SpaLocation 245 E Ina Rd, Tucson, AZ 85704
Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort and Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, 3 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a spa tub. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A business center and limo/town car service are available. Event space at this resort measures 4312 square feet (401 square meters) and includes a conference center. A fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and spa services are also featured at the family-friendly Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort and Spa. Self parking and valet parking are free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Tucson resort.
- 241 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 35 buildings
- 2 dining venues
- 4312 sq ft of conference space
- 401 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1912
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Tucson, AZ (TUS-Tucson Intl.) (31.3 km / 19.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort and Spa offers 241 air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature laptop-compatible safes and complimentary newspapers. Rooms open to furnished balconies or patios. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. Televisions come with premium digital channels and pay movies. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include bathrobes, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Tucson resort provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Private balcony or patio (furnished)
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort and Spa has 2 restaurants on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
3 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a spa tub. Other recreational amenities include outdoor tennis courts and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Volleyball on site
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Mountain biking on site
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
Sonorian Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 75.00 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- No elevators
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 28.01 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/valet service
- Self parking
- Valet parking
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Late check-out fee: USD 20.00 (subject to availability)
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Westward Look Resort
- Westward Look Wyndham Grand
- Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort
- Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort Tucson
- Westward Look Wyndham Grand Tucson
- Westward Resort
- Wyndham Grand Westward Look
- Wyndham Westward Look Resort
- Westward Look Hotel Tucson
- Westward Look Tucson
- Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort Spa
- Westward Look Tucson
- Westward Look Resort
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.