One of the most loved nature-based attractions, Saguaro National Park will interest those who love nature.
You will find it in Tucson, a much-loved city that draws people from all over the globe.
The Hacienda Del Desierto is the nearest hotel option to Saguaro National Park. Just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, it's a good choice if convenience is what you're looking for.
Experience a selection of culinary treasures at Saguaro Corners Restaurant & Bar (3750 South Old Spanish Trail, Tucson), just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Saguaro National Park
Whether you'd like to venture off the main tourist route or explore the more popular attractions, you won't run out of things to do after your trip to Saguaro National Park:
- Go on a memorable hike among the beauty of nature at Broadway Trail, a well-known hiking trail.
- Golf is a great way to relax while getting a little exercise. So if you're eager to have a hit, tee off at Rolling Hills Golf Course.
- You can show off your posture, stance and swing at Fred Enke Golf Course.
- Notch a few birdies, get more active and challenge yourself at Forty Niner Country Club.
- Learn the difference between your birdies, backswings and bogeys, with a game or two at 49er Country Club.