Book a hotel near Big Spring Spirits, State College
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Big Spring Spirits
Big Spring Spirits Hotel & Travel Guide
You and your partner will appreciate the fun times at Big Spring Spirits.
It awaits you in State College, which is 65 miles (105 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Harrisburg.
There are 3 accommodations available in the immediate vicinity, and they are terrific if you'd appreciate being just a quick commute away. Spend a while comparing the different features of the Riffles and Runs B & B and Econo Lodge Bellefonte, located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Big Spring Spirits.
Desperate for a caffeine hit? Grab a coffee or two at Dam Donuts, only a short walk from Big Spring Spirits. Wine and Cafe on the Park is a popular choice that's close by when you want a sit-down meal. Sharing a bottle of wine or beer at Big Spring Spirits could be just the thing after a busy day.
Other Things to Do Near Big Spring SpiritsYou've traveled for quite some time, and no doubt Big Spring Spirits isn't going to be your only stop. Once you're finished, have a look at what else the area has to offer:
- Shoppers in the know should head in the direction of American Philatelic Center, a renowned store which some travelers visit the area for.
- Toss the ball around with your family and explore your green surroundings at Talleyrand Park. You might even like to bring a simple picnic and make a day of it.
- The children will have fun chugging along the tracks on Bellefonte Historical Railroad Society.
- Knowledgeable shoppers will want to head straight for Creekside Rock and Gems, an iconic store which some travelers visit the region for.
- The French painter Renoir once said that the only way to understand art is to go to a museum and look at it. Why not take note of his advice and make your way to Bellefonte Art Museum for Centre County while you're in the area?