You'll certainly enjoy your experience at Baptism River.
You can find it in Silver Bay, roughly 180 miles (290 kilometers) from the state capital, St. Paul.
If your time is in short supply, book a room at the Americinn Silver Bay. It sits just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away from Baptism River.
You don’t have to be a food buff to appreciate the food at Jimmy's Pizza (96 Outer Drive, Silver Bay). What's better, you'll find it just 0.05 miles (0.08 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Baptism River
When you're finished with Baptism River, get ready for all that the wider region has to offer:
- Make sure you leave some time to go to Caribou River, a renowned body of flowing water that should be on every traveler's list of landmarks to visit.
- Those who appreciate nature must remember to bring along their walking and hiking gear and venture along Split Rock Loop Trail.
- Lovers of nature would do well to pack their hiking shoes or boots for a romp along Tettegouche Trail.
- A walk around Shovel Point will reward you with gorgeous ocean views and a good dose of fresh salty air.
- Experience a lovely day out in the sunshine and get the blood flowing with some exercise at Split Rock Lighthouse State Park, one of the region's most well-known parks.