Tasting the clean air at Oberg Mountain Loop is a great way to relax your frazzled nerves.
Tofte, about 220 miles (354 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, St. Paul, is where you will find it.
The Cliff Dweller on Lake Superior is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) from Oberg Mountain Loop, and that makes it a great place to book a room while you're here.
Grown weary of paying an arm and a leg for hotel rooms? Then head to the Mountain Inn at Lutsen, a popularly priced solution that's just 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Oberg Mountain Loop
After your time is done at Oberg Mountain Loop, there are a number of other things to do in the area:
- Explore the difference between bogeys, birdies and backswings, with a few rounds at Superior National Golf Course.
- Hit up the peaks at Lutsen Ski Area to feel your blood pumping.
- Bring your friends and family for a day of snow-filled fun at Lutsen Mountains.
- Head to North Shore Commercial Fishing Museum, where your children may enjoy what's being displayed and learn something new.
- Ensure you spare some time to see Cacade River, a prominent body of rushing water that should certainly be on every visitor's list of landmarks to visit.