If you're looking to inject a little more excitement into your next getaway, you'll love being surrounded by the fantastic atmosphere at Auto City Speedway.
Saginaw, where it can be found, lies 50 miles (80 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Lansing.
Hotels do not exist within 60 miles (97 kilometers) of Auto City Speedway. Located 65 miles (105 kilometers) away, the MGM Grand Detroit is a popular choice. The Townsend Hotel, 50 miles (80 kilometers) away, and the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center, a commute of 65 miles (105 kilometers), are two more places to look up.
Other Things to Do Near Auto City Speedway
If you can squeeze it in, check out what else is happening in the area:
- It's one thing to learn more about historical places from a documentary, but when you actually go to a place like Crossroads Village and Huckleberry Railroad, it makes it seem more real.
- Take a breath of fresh air while enjoying the landscape at Stepping Stone Falls. You'll discover plenty of space to relax!
- Prepare for a night full of entertainment when you watch a play at The New McCree Theatre.
- Even if you think of yourself as a terrific golfer, that doesn't mean you can't enjoy a little bit of fun at Alpine Mountain Golf.
- Stop by Automotive Pioneers of Michigan Statues for a great photo opportunity and a chance to see the statue close up.