You're bound to enjoy your experience at Crossroads Village and Huckleberry Railroad.
If you've always wanted to go to Michigan, this is the perfect excuse!
Prospective tourists will be glad to know that there are 3 accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Crossroads Village and Huckleberry Railroad. The Holiday Inn Express Flint-Campus Area and Burton Inn & Suites are two establishments worth considering.
Other Things to Do Near Crossroads Village and Huckleberry Railroad
Once you're done with Crossroads Village and Huckleberry Railroad, be sure not to neglect the region's other attractions:
- Head out into nature with a fun adventure in Stepping Stone Falls, a local recreational area.
- Automotive Pioneers of Michigan Statues is a handy meeting point, a slice of regional culture and a fun selfie opportunity.
- There is nowhere better to escape from the daily grind than Max Brandon Park. Enjoy a book, play with the kids or simply enjoy the serenity in this leafy green oasis.
- Be blown away by the talented actors performing at The New McCree Theatre and appreciate the effort which is put into these productions.
- Are you eager to escape the hectic pace of the city streets? Head to Kearsley Park, an urban oasis.
Get on a train at the nearest station, Huckleberry Railroad Station, when you're finished exploring Crossroads Village and Huckleberry Railroad. It's only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.