Book a hotel near Aruba Town Hall, Oranjestad
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Aruba Town Hall
Aruba Town Hall Hotel & Travel Guide
Organizing a trip to Aruba Town Hall?
Since your home away from home will be Aruba Town Hall, why don't you get a room in the vicinity? With 23 nearby options, you can locate something that's just right. The Divi Aruba All Inclusive, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, is one place to start looking. You may also like to have a look at the Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, or the Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort - Adults Only, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Every worldly wanderer enjoys a good bargain, and thankfully you don't have to travel far to find one. There is a small array of perfectly priced hotels within easy driving distance. You can have a look at the Aruba Blue Village and the Arawa Kunuku Houses.
Treat yourself at the Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino. Being only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, it's the only upscale answer nearby.
Once you're done with Aruba Town Hall, take a leisurely stroll over to Happy Spot and enjoy a cup of coffee and the comfy surroundings. If you'd rather eat a meal that's a tad more fulfilling, Paris Restaurant is close-at-hand. Finish off a long afternoon with a couple of drinks at Ole Tapas Bar, also within walking distance, and propose a toast to your poor colleagues back home.
Other Things to Do Near Aruba Town HallYou should take advantage of your precious vacation time by checking out the region's other attractions once you're finished with Aruba Town Hall:
- Parliament Building is an impressive government building that's admired by locals and tourists alike.
- Take a tour at Fort Zoutman and learn about the past events of this location.
- Oranjestad Protestant Church is a peaceful place of worship. You can merely look at it from afar or find out if you can arrange to spend a bit of time inside.
- Grab some lovely gifts at Seaport Village Mall.
- Toss a ball around with the kids and explore your green surroundings at Wilhelmina Park. You might even like to bring a delicious picnic and make an afternoon of it.