Book a hotel near Renaissance Island, Oranjestad
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Renaissance Island
Renaissance Island Hotel & Travel Guide
You can't deny that time spent in nature is good for you. If you're feeling a bit worn out from your day-to-day, a trip to Renaissance Island might be exactly what you need.
Of the various ingredients needed for an excellent adventure, the significance of a comfortable hotel should not be overlooked. With 10 options just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Renaissance Island, you'll be able to find one with the features you need. The Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino, the Talk of the Town Hotel and Beach Club and the Agua Clara Eco Suites are three that are well-liked, and they're just 1 mile (2 kilometers), 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
A short drive away, you can find a few reasonably priced accommodations to take your pick of. If you're not sure where to start, have a look at the Aruba Blue Village and the Arawa Kunuku Houses.
You won't be able to take your life savings with you after you're gone. Use them while you still can and book a room at one of the few first-rate establishments that are a quick drive away. Quality choices are The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba and Riu Palace Aruba All Inclusive.
If you find yourself flagging, keep your senses alert and awake with a hit of caffeine. You can sample a cup of coffee from Let's Chill Cafè, an easy walk away. If your stomach is still grumbling, browse the menu at Barefoot Restaurant, a quality eatery that's close by. Any traveler who likes a drink or two should also pay a visit to Surfside Beach Bar, one more short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Renaissance IslandSurely you weren't going to finish your day after Renaissance Island? Set aside some time to find out what else the wider region has in store:
- If you're ever sick of the heat, head to Surfside Beach, where you'll find instant relief in the water.
- If you're interested in Judaism and are looking for a synagogue, check out Beth Israel Synagogue.
- A sacred point for many residents and an important part of their cultural heritage, Lourdes Grotto is somewhere you should visit to experience a better appreciation of the area.
- Wilhelmina Park is a leafy, green urban oasis. It's the ideal place to read a magazine and enjoy the outdoors.
- Convention Centre provides all the significant facilities and services required for a high quality conference.