Book a hotel near Arizona State University, Phoenix
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Arizona State University
Arizona State University Hotel & Travel Guide
Make the most of your time away by striking a few of the most visited sights off your must-do list, such as Arizona State University.
You'll locate it along with many other attractions in Phoenix, the buzzing state capital.
The 15 hotels that are to be found within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Arizona State University are perfect for those who are a bit strapped for time. The Courtyard by Marriott Tempe, the Residence Inn Tempe Downtown/University and the Tempe Mission Palms - Destination Hotels & Resorts are three that are popular, and they're only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers), 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
Nothing puts a bigger strain on the vacation budget than finding a place to stay. Luckily, there is a variety of value-for-money hotels not too far away. A few of the more well-known establishments are the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Phoenix Tempe - University, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, and the Best Western Inn of Tempe, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
After a hectic day, rest your worn-out feet at an upscale hotel that's not too far away. To avoid disappointment, it might be wise to reserve a room well ahead of time. Try The Canyon Suites at The Phoenician, Luxury Collection and The Phoenician, a Luxury Collection Resort, Scottsdale.
With a strong focus on great coffee and tempting tidbits, Starbucks (Daniel E. Noble Science and Engineering Library, 601 East Tyler Mall, Tempe) is also worth a stop after visiting Arizona State University. You can experience a larger bite of the area's food scene at QDOBA Mexican Eats (1290 S Normal Ave, Memorial Union Building, Tempe).
Other Things to Do Near Arizona State UniversityYou are here for Arizona State University, but you might be pleasantly surprised by what the rest of the area has going on:
- Check out unique and ancient relics from the distant past and learn about the life and traditions of past humans at R. S. Dietz Museum of Geology.
- Curious minds will enjoy visiting Mars Space Flight Facility.
- Take yourself away from the hustle and bustle and quietly reflect on past events with a visit to Grady Gammage Memorial Auditorium.
- Renoir, the acclaimed French painter, once said that the only way to understand art is to go to a museum and look at it. Why not heed the advice and visit ASU Art Museum while you're in the area?
- Spend a few hours practicing your swing at ASU Karsten Golf Course.