Book a hotel near Apple Greens Golf Course, Poughkeepsie
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Apple Greens Golf Course
Apple Greens Golf Course Hotel & Travel Guide
If a day on the fairway sounds too good to be true, you'll be in heaven when you get to Apple Greens Golf Course.
You will need to make the 160 miles (257 kilometers) journey from the state capital, Concord, to Poughkeepsie, to visit.
You will have 4 hotel options to peruse nearby. Take your time comparing the features at the Rodeway Inn & Suites and Econo Lodge New Paltz, situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Apple Greens Golf Course.
If you are fine with basic but clean decor, you can book a room at one of a few low-cost solutions in the vicinity. The Super 8 Highland NY and the Americas Best Value Inn-New Paltz are highly recommended.
A popular place to enjoy some local food is Restaurant At Apple Greens (161 South Street, Highland), which has an impressive menu and is just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Apple Greens Golf CourseIf you'd love to explore more than just Apple Greens Golf Course, get a taste of what else the area has available:
- Learn what campus life is like in a different city when you visit State University of New York-New Paltz. Ensure that you visit on one of the days when tours are available.
- Art lovers must visit G. Steve Jordan Gallery to see the exhibits.
- Taste the acidic essences from this region at Adair Vineyards.
- Golf is a nice way to unwind and get some exercise. So if you're eager to have a hit, book a round at New Paltz Golf Course.
- Attend a performance and admire a few of the exhibits put on by Francis Lehman Loeb Art Center.